There is a new clearance process for athletics for the 2017-2018 season. Please see the new athletic packet attached here with instructions for the online portion on page 3. All athletes competing in the Antelope Valley High School District will need to complete this new process in order to compete in any sport for the 2017-2018 school year. This change will greatly increase the efficiency of the clearance process and reduce paper waste. The process for clearance is listed below.
Please direct any questions to our athletic director Mr. Vierra email@example.com.
- Athlete picks up physical form and bus waiver from athletic office.
- Athlete gets physical exam completed and signed by a medical professional.
- Parent and athlete complete the www.AthleticClearance.com portion of clearance process.
- Athlete turns in physical form and bus waiver to the athletic office.
- Secretary/AD review physical form, online information, and PowerSchool for each athlete and clear them.
- Parent will receive notification of clearance via email.