Monday - Thursday
7:30 AM -10 AM
When registering your student, please bring in the following items:
1. Proof of address = 2 pieces of business mail (such as utility bill, lease agreement or closing escrow papers) in the name of the parent/guardian with whom the student resides, OR APPROVED Open Enrollment letter.
2. Immunization records. (Click the link to see what is required in California)
3. Legal document such as birth certificate or passport verifying date of birth.
4. Unofficial transcript (if in grades 10-12) and withdrawal paperwork and grades from prior school. (Required so that we can place your student in the correct classes)
5. IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable).
You will be enrolling your student using our online system, InfoSnap.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the registration process