Need to work on some missing assignments? Need to clear and makeup missing school days? Want a quiet place to study? Well, we have what you're looking for! Starting on September 9th, HHS will be kicking off our Saturday School sessions.
Please use the Saturday School Applications to sign up using the links below. YOU ONLY NEED TO COMPLETE ONE. Either the ONLINE Google form or the PDF form, (which you would download, print, fill out and bring with you).
Grade Boost Saturday School will be from 8 am - 12 noon
Students report to the “Main Gate” by 7:45 am. No late arrivals will be admitted.
1. Class hours are from 8:00 am - 12:00pm – Lunch is from 10:00-10:15am.
2. Students must leave campus at 12:00pm.
3. Students must attend the full 4-hour class in order to receive credit.
4. Students MUST bring their own books and homework with them.
5. Students also need to bring paper and pen or pencils.
6. ALL school rules and ID policies apply for Saturday School.
GRADE BOOST SATURDAY SCHOOL DATES FOR 1st SEMESTER ARE:
We encourage all students to speak with their teachers prior to see which assignments they will be able to work on!
Don't miss the opportunities to get your grades up! See you there, Bulldogs!