9th - 12th Grade Virtual Registration
Click Here for Step by Step Guide or see below
Students are required to attend the school in the area in which their parent/guardian resides.
Foster parents must provide "placement" documentation. Legal guardians must show guardianship/court documentation.
A family living with another family who can not provide proof of residency or caregivers of students whose parent/guardian live outside the Antelope Valley will be referred to our Community Attendance Worker for approval before registration.
Any fraudulent information/documentation may result in the withdrawal of your student(s) from Highland High School.
The information below will need to be emailed to us when we contact you. If there are constraints, other arrangements can be made.
Documents you need:
- Two CURRENT (within the last 30 days) documents proving residency within Highland's boundaries such as an electric, gas or water bill, Escrow paperwork (closed), Lease agreement or Rental agreement. No phone bills.
- Up-to-date immunization record.
- Student's birth certificate, Passport or Visa to verify birth date.
- Unofficial transcript and withdrawal paperwork for 10th - 12th graders. If available, last report card or promotion certificate verifying completion of 8th grade for 9th graders.
- Parent/Guardian's State issued identification or Driver's license.
- IEP or 504 Plan, if Student has one.
If you received a registration letter, please follow the steps to create your parent account (if you don't have one already), AND submit the 2020-2021 enrollment information. If you did not receive a registration letter or are new to the Antelope Valley Union High School District, click on the step by step guide above to get started.
email@example.com for Registration Inquiries