~Virtual Registration Hours~
*Monday through Thursday* 7:30 - 11:00 am
Students are required to attend the school in the area in which the parent/guardian resides.
A family living with another family who cannot provide proof of residency or caregivers of students whose parent/guardian lives outside the Antelope Valley will be referred to our community attendance worker (CAW) for approval prior to registration.
Foster parents must provide “placement” documentation. Legal guardians must show guardianship/court documentation.
Any fraudulent information/documentation may result in the withdrawal of your student(s) from HHS.
Please complete both forms:
Information below will need to be emailed to us when we contact you. If there are any constraints, other arrangements can be made.
~What you need~
Numbers 1 and 2 are non-negotiable - student will not be enrolled without both items!
1. Address verification in parent/guardian's name (two current utility bills, closing escrow papers or rental agreement, dated within the past 30 days).
2. Up-to-date immunizations (click here to see CA requirements).
3. Birth certificate, Passport or Visa to verify date of birth.
4. Withdrawal grades (9th - 12 grades) AND unofficial transcript (10th - 12th grades). This is so we can properly place Student in classes, OR for incoming 9th graders, current progress report or report card, if available, or promotion certificate to show completion of 8th grade.
5. Parent/Guardian's State issued identification or driver's license.
6. IEP or 504 Plan if Student has one.
email@example.com For Registration Inquiries