*Monday through Thursday* 7:30 - 11:00 am
Students are required to attend the school in the area in which the parent/guardian resides.
A family living with another family who cannot provide proof of residency or caregivers of students whose parent/guardian lives outside the Antelope Valley will be referred to our community attendance worker (CAW) for approval prior to registration.
Foster parents must provide “placement” documentation. Legal guardians must show guardianship/court documentation.
Any fraudulent information/documentation may result in the withdrawal of your student(s) from HHS.
~What to bring~
Numbers 1 and 2 are non-negotiable - student will not be enrolled without both items!
1. Address verification in parent's name (current utility bill, closing escrow papers or rental agreement, dated within the past 30 days).
2. Up-to-date immunizations (click here to see CA requirements).
3. Withdrawal grades (9th - 12 grades) AND unofficial transcript (10th - 12th grades). This is so we can properly place them in classes.
4. IEP or 504 Plan (if applicable).
5. Birth certificate or passport verifying date of birth.